The ethos between designing beautiful homewares and beautiful quilts have a lot in common. “A joyful home should inspire and invigorate” is the idea behind Gudrun Sjöden’s home range of textiles, ceramics and glass pieces. We feel much the same about the sunny quilt designs inside our 50th issue.
“I aspire for my home range to reflect Nordic nature and Sweden’s cool yet colourful rustic nature with a dash of the rest of the world,” explains founder Gudrun.
Add sunshine to your home with the Gudrun home summer sale
With their summer sale in full swing you can now snap up some artisan pieces at a steal…
- Make every day of the year feel like a summer’s day in the garden with their ‘Bölja’ tablecloth in organic cotton with printed graphical waves.
- Gudrun’s green soul is present in their sustainable designs and if you’re after an eco bargain then you’ll love their decorative yet rustic range of recycled glass plates: ‘Juliette’ with a floral relief motif is available in clear, and oceanic blues and green.
- Have fun mixing floral and wavy patterns with our ’Solidago’ cushion covers in organic cotton that come with a different print on each side – all in fruity sherbet colours (pictured below).
- Let the light filter through and the summer breeze catch the airy cotton curtains ‘Cirque’ – a motif that playfully describes circles out of slightly irregular dots, also a beloved graphical theme at Gudrun’s
- Match with our organic cotton ‘Cirque’ tea towels or embark on a caft project using the ‘Cirque’ printed fabric sold by the meter!
- Embellish the table with ‘Juliana’ ceramic dishes, hand-painted with Provençal style flowers and swirling leaves – perfect for arranging seasonal fruits. (pictured in the main image at the top of this post).
- For all feline friends, Gudrun have added our collectible cat inspired ‘Mjau’ design to the sale (pictured above). Quirky and graphical cats in happy colours decorate both tablecloth and curtain valance available at cheerful sale prices.
Welcome to the most colourful summer sale!
To shop the full sale range, visit www.gudrunsjoden.com or visit them in store at: Gudrun Sjödén 65-67 Monmouth Street, WC2H 9DG