OK, hands up – we have a confession to make. We love Halloween! The trick or treating… the pumpkin carving… the sweets… we’re even sewing up some DIY decorations for the LPQ office this week. The only drawback is, it’s not the easiest season to use our patchworking skills to celebrate – there are woefully not as many Halloween quilts in the world as we’d like. But now you can use your sewing skills for some eerie DIY with our new special editon – Simply Halloween.
We’re proud to announce that we’re publishing our first ever digital-only special edition – packed with 135 projects and ideas to DIY this Halloween. It’s available to everyone who takes out a digital subscription to Love Patchwork or Quilting before 12th November! Spook-tacular sewing here we come. Get your copy today in our online store.
We’ve got together with our sister magazines to collaborate in the project – including Simply Sewing, Mollie Makes (who shared this awesome monster PJ case, above, for the issue), World of Cross Stitch. Here’s a sneak peak of some of the projects inside…
6 reasons to subscribe!
Simply Halloween magazine is our gift to all new subscribers who sign up to a digital subscription before 12th November 2017. If you’re in the UK, we’ll even give you 5 issues of Love Patchwork & Quilting for £5 too!
- Get a bonus copy of Simply Halloween magazine, worth £7.99
- UK quilters! Get your next 5 issues for £5
- That’s a saving of 83% on the usual price of these magazines.
- Enjoy Love Patchwork & Quilting on your phone, tablet or computer
- Enjoy instant access to our current issue
- Read each issue offline too and keep them forever.