Brr! There’s a definite chill in the air as Autumn sets in and we’re busy lining up new projects to work on while the evenings draw in. After all, there’s nothing like a cosy night in with our latest quilt. And what’s the best part of starting something new? Choosing fabric, of course! We’ll be cosying up with the latest collections from British design house Lewis & Irene – scroll down to flick through our look book of their latest 2017 collections.
Find your Fall style…
If you’re looking for inspiration for your next quilt, check out these beautiful projects! You’ll find all the patterns and tutorials for how to make the designs above free on the Lewis & Irene website.
And you can see more of the ranges in this Autumn/Winter 2017 look book. If you love the look of these stash-worthy prints, pop on over to one of their stockists below to shop the range!
Find your nearest Lewis & Irene stockist
Go on… treat yourself!
- Gather N Sew (Bourne, Lincolnshire) – gathernsew.co.uk
- Backstitch (Barton, Cambridgeshire and online) – www.backstitch.co.uk
- Juberry Fabrics (Newbury and online store) – www.juberry.co.uk
- Calico Kate (Lampeter, Ceredigion) – www.calicokate.co.uk
- Sew Hot (online store) – www.sewhot.co.uk
- The Peacock and the Tortoise (Perth) – www.thepeacockandthetortoise.co.uk
- Roof Top Fabrics (online store) – www.rooftopfabrics.com
- Patchfinders (Poynton, Cheshire) – www.patchfinders.com
- Patches Corner (Beauly, Inverness) – www.patchescorner.co.uk
- Quilters Trading Post (Buerton Cheshire and online shop) www.quilterstradingpost.com
- Keep It Simply Quilts (Ipswich, Felixstowe and online shop) – www.kisquilting.co.uk
- Cross Patch (online store) – cross-patch.co.uk
- Stitch of Broad Street (Seaford, East Sussex) – stitchseaford.co.uk
- Stitch of Compton Street (Eastbourne, East Sussex) – www.stitchofcomptonstreet.com