Get stitching Lou Orth’s plucky patchwork pentagons from issue 64 with this great giveaway! We’re giving away a bumper stash bundle to make this pair of Flower Shop cushions.
From the fabrics to the cutting mat, the batting to the glue pen, not to mention the fabrics, EQS stock a whole range of supplies to help you piece together these English-paper-pieced cushions by Lou Orth.
Can’t wait to start stitching your very own botanical cushions? Find the full instructions for this project in issue 64, or enter our giveaway below to win a bumper project kit, worth £185.
You could win all of this… all you’ll need to add is your sewing machine and some thread! Scroll down to enter.
Your prize includes:
- Riley Blake Designs 18 x 24 Inch Cutting Mat: Complete with grids on both sides, this self-healing cutting mat is great for long-lasting use and adding a splash of colour to your workspace!
- Riley Blake Designs Cute Cut Ruler: 6.5 x 12.5 Not only are Lori Holt’s rulers super-cute, they’re great for fussy cutting and will help you frame those pentagon prints perfectly.
- 22 fat quarters of Flower Shop fabrics by Patty Sloniger for Riley Blake Designs: Pick and choose prints from this bloomingly beautiful collection to make up the background and EPP sections on your cushions.
- Sew Simple Rotary Cutter 45mm: Make sure your cushion panels and EPP pieces are cut perfectly straight. Sew Simple’s rotary cutters come with a soft grip handle for comfortable cutting.
- Sew Simple Super-soft Cotton Wadding: Sew Simple batting gives a high-quality finish to projects and is soft, breathable and 100% needlepunched. Make your cushions from the cot size pack!
- Sewline Glue Pen: Here at LP&Q we’re glue basters, and this little pen is a dream! Keep your EPP papers safely in place with a dash of water soluble, clear-drying glue.
How to enter
To enter, simply fill in your details here today. This giveaway is open to UK residents only and closes at 10.55pm (UK time) on 5th September 2018.
Our friends over at EQS have sponsored the project and provided us with these lovely fabrics. They distribute all kinds of quilty supplies across the UK that we just couldn’t be without! To find your nearest stockist, visit www.eqsuk.com.