We’re a bit smitten with the imaginative FPP designs of Moss and Lotus. Check out her instagram and blog – both are filled with magical designs and FPP tips to up the fun in your paper piecing. Founder Sue specialises in creating patterns that tell a story, or as she puts it: “Patterns for those that still believe in the magic all around us and who want to spend time preserving it”. Sue’s series of ‘Tomte’ (Scandinavian for gnome) FPP patterns are going down a storm on instagram in the run up to Christmas – check out the hashtag #MossandLotusTomteSAL to see!
For our today’s advent giveaway, you could win:
- A Moss and Lotus Tomte PDF pattern bundle – a series of FPP Tomte PDF quilt block patterns, including ‘Nes with Lantern and Tree’, ‘Halvor with Double Tree’, ‘Peder with Striped Tree’, your choice of ‘Tree Scene with Large Tree’ or ‘Tomte House’, plus ‘Tiny Tomte’.
- A magnetic needle holder (pictured above)
- Magnetic pin bowl (pictured above)
How to enter
- Head over to instagram and follow @mossandlotus
- Leave a comment on her advent calendar post saying what you love about Christmas before midnight (UK time) on 7th December 2017. This giveaway is open to quilters everywhere, not just here in the UK.