Daydreaming of turning your love of fabric into a money-making adventure? Our new competition is here to help you make it happen…
We’ve joined forces with website hosting company Fasthosts, along with some of our favourite sister magazines Mollie Makes, Simply Sewing and Today’s Quilter to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime prize. If you’ve always wanted to make money from selling the things you sew, or you’ve started a small sewing or quilting website but feel it’s time to level up and makeover your online shop, then read on! We’re offering you the chance to win a package of prizes to launch or boost your craft business online. Exciting eh?
Say goodbye to the days of ‘what if, one day’ and say hello to ‘OK 2018, let’s do this’!
We’ve got £2750 worth of prizes up for grabs, including our first prize worth over £1600. All you have to do is tell us about your website idea…
One lucky winner will win an all-round-awesome web hosting package to help you launch your creative business (or boost your existing one), PLUS a bumper stash bundle to get you started making your own creations to sell. Starting our own sewing business has long been our dream, and now it could happen to you!
Tell us more!
One lucky winner will get all this…
- Website Builder Complete package (free e-shop website and domain name for 1 year) worth £120
- A series of three ¼ page adverts for your business in either Mollie Makes, Simply Sewing, Love Patchwork & Quilting or Today’s Quilter magazine (worth £789)
- 6 month magazine subscriptions to Love Patchwork & Quilting, Mollie Makes, Today’s Quilter and Simply Sewing magazines (worth £144)
- Brother Innov-is 55 Sewing Machine (worth £449)
- A bundle of over 30 beautiful Cloud 9 fabrics
- The New Craft House English Paper Piecing cushion kit
Plus! You could win runners up prizes too
Second prize: Wins a free Website Builder Complete Package worth £120
Third prize: Wins a Website Builder Essential Package worth £60
7 Runners up: Wins a free domain (.co.uk or .uk) for one year
How to enter
We’re joining forces with Mollie Makes magazine to bring you this prize. To enter, visit www.molliemakes.com today. The deadline for entries will be 15th December 2017. UK entrants only.
What happens next?
After the closing date, our panel of industry experts will pick a shortlist of our favourite 10 entries and ask you all to send us a bit more information about your business or website idea. Look out for updates in the new year about the shortlist stage. Then after Christmas we’ll reveal the winners and send out the prizes!
Why we love the Website Builder packages from Fasthosts…
This competition is sponsored by our friends at Fasthosts. Browse their complete range of website solutions for your craft business over at www.fasthosts.co.uk. Here are a few reasons why we love their Website Builder for creating wow-inducing online craft shops…
- No designers or developers required
- One website, multiple devices
- SEO and social media tools
- 24/7 support
- Built-in ordering system
- Secure payments
- Free email
- Expand as your business grows