All you need are scissors, a split pin (brad) and a printer.
Simply print out the download on to paper, and follow the instructions next to the wheel.
How to use your quilters’ colourwheel:
> PLACE the wheel right side up on top of your fabric,
so that it shows through the window.
> POINT the indicator in the middle of the wheel to your fabric
and follow the arrows to choose your combination on the wheel:
• Complementary colours are opposite each other on the wheel.
• Split Complementary colours are either side of the complementary colour.
• Triadic colours are three that are spaced equally from each other around the wheel.
• Double Complementary and Tetradic Square colours are four points spaced around the wheel.
• Analogous colours are next to each other on the wheel.
> PICK the colours that you like best and you’re ready to go!
PS Don’t forget to share your projects, progress and passion for COLOUR and fabric with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!