Oh hello! How do you fancy this snazzy piece of kit, prettying up your sewing space? This John Lewis sewing machine is our gift for new UK subscribers this month (and the last time we featured it, it sold out in a flash!).
Keep up to date with all the latest trends in the world of modern quilting by subscribing to Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine with our fantastic limited offer. Get this bright pink John Lewis JL110 sewing machine, worth £99, when you subscribe today!
This fabulous machine is packed full of features yet simple to use and is perfect for everything from piecing to quilting. This offer is limited to the first 120 new subscribers only, so hurry to get yours while stocks last!
- 14 stitch options, drop-in bobbin and free arm
- LED light to illuminate your work
- An automatic 4-step buttonhole function
- Suitable for light to medium fabrics
- It comes with a dust jacket, standard and buttonhole foot, seam ripper, spare bobbins and spare needles
- John Lewis machines are compatible with Janome sewing machine accessories
Each issue brings you exciting projects, news and ideas with step-by-step guides suitable for every skill level, making Love Patchwork & Quilting essential reading for the modern quilter. Sign up today while the offer lasts!
4 reasons to subscribe today
- Receive a John Lewis JL110 Sewing Machine in pink – worth £99
- Just £77.87 for a year’s subscription – (+£5 p&p for your sewing machine)
- FREE cover gift with every issue
- FREE delivery to any UK address – never miss an issue
This offer is for UK quilters only and is limited to the first 120 subscribers who take us up on it. See our Subscribe page for full terms and conditions, plus details of our overseas and digital subscription offers. Offer ends 17th May 2018.