Pssst! We’ve been working on a special project for a few months now and it’s finally time to reveal it to the world. Our Classic Quilting special bookazine is out in shops here in the UK later this week. Scroll down to download the free templates for the projects inside…
We’ve loved helping put together this new collection of our favourite modern quilt projects by Jo Avery. You can read a bit more about this special magazine below and download your free templates too.
- Pre-order your copy or take a peak at a free sampler of the projects inside in our online store
- See what Jo’s quilting at the mo over on her website My Bear Paw
- Visit our free quilt patterns section for more modern quilting ideas to try tonight
So… what’s inside Classic Quilting?
- It’s packed with over 30 projects! From heirloom quilts to quick weekend makes
- All of the projects inside are as seen in Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine and our sister title, Today’s Quilter.
- You’ll find something to suit everyone, from beginners to experienced quilters.
- We’ve filled it with techniques to up your quilting game, including English Paper Piecing, sashiko stitching, turned edge appliqué and Foundation Paper Piecing.
- Oh and there’s clear step-by-step instructions for each design too, with beautiful photos of every project.
Download your free templates
Click, download and print your free Classic Quilting templates here (PDF file, 1.4MB)