Oh what’s that? Our new issue is out this week and this means it’s time to share a new set of modern quilting templates with you all? Read on to get stitch with the quilt templates and patterns from issue 75 of Love Patchwork & Quilting.
Downloading your templates is handy if you don’t want to damage your magazine, or if we couldn’t fit a template on the magazine page at 100% size. It’s also super-useful if you’re a digital subscriber! Whether you use Apple News, Zinio or Google Play, this is the easiest way to print your templates onto paper – no fuss!
This issue’s set includes everything you need to sew the projects in the magazine…
- Urban Paradise: appliqué botanical leaves pattern (see below)
- Block of the month: sew geo shapes with our + sign
- Sweet dreams: Stitch a sleep mask
- Perfect Match: Half Hexagon
- Pretty Polly: Foundation Paper Piece a pair of parrots!
- Peach and Pomegranate: Piece soothing curves with our Orange Peel patterns
- We got the beat: Go retro and stitch a vintage juke box