Hooray, it’s time to share our fresh batch of quilting templates! Read on to find all the essential patterns and shapes you need to sew the projects inside issue 77 of Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine.
Downloading your templates is handy if you don’t want to damage your magazine, or if we couldn’t fit a template on the magazine page at 100% size. It’s also super-useful if you’re a digital subscriber!
This issue’s set includes everything you need to sew the projects in the magazine…
- Snip and Stitch: Sew our Foundation Paper Pieced banner for your sewing space (below)
- Once Upon a Time: Add labels to the sweetest book pincushions
- Life on Mars: Master piecing smooth curves on a throw and mini quilt (above)
- Tree of Life: Appliqué rainbow leaves to make a blooming tree
- Block of the Month: Foundation Paper Piece Half-square Triangles