It’s that time again… time to share our fresh batch of quilting templates! Read on to find all the essential patterns and shapes you need to sew the projects inside issue 79 of Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine.
Downloading your templates is handy if you don’t want to damage your magazine, or if we couldn’t fit a template on the magazine page at 100% size. It’s also super-useful if you’re a digital subscriber!
This issue’s set includes everything you need to sew the projects in the magazine…
- Frosted Sprinkles: Foundation Paper Piece a modern take on the Nonesuch block
- Under the Tree: Combine pretty Liberty prints with cute Christmas present blocks
- Piece of Cake: Piece an oven glove and pot holder pair (below)
- Winter Tales: Whip up a set of super-sweet snow globe blocks
- Sleigh Ride: Make a reindeer wall decor trio (above)