It’s that time again… time to share our fresh batch of quilting templates! Read on to find all the essential patterns and shapes you need to sew the projects inside issue 80 of Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine.
Downloading your templates is handy if you don’t want to damage your magazine, or if we couldn’t fit a template on the magazine page at 100% size. It’s also super-useful if you’re a digital subscriber!
This issue’s set includes everything you need to sew the projects in the magazine…
- Northern Lights: Foundation Paper Piece a dazzling array of blocks (above)
- Polar Party: Stitch up a cuddly bear cushion!
- Tinsel Town: Tick triangles off your to-try list by making a pair of kitsch Christmas cushions
- Peppermint Swirl: Stitch classic Drunkard’s Path curves together to make cute candy blocks (below)
- December Treats: Count down the days to Christmas with a DIY advent calendar
- Silent Night: Wake up to the prettiest package for your gifts, with rainbow Foundation Paper Pieced trees
- Boho Chic: Put a playful homespun twist on your stocking this year