Issue 81 is out this week, and we know what that means… templates! Read on to find all the essential patterns and shapes you need to sew the projects inside issue 81 of Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine.
Downloading your templates is handy if you don’t want to damage your magazine, or if we couldn’t fit a template on the magazine page at 100% size. It’s also super-useful if you’re a digital subscriber!
This issue’s set includes everything you need to sew the projects in the magazine…
- Rainbow Rounds: Stretch your machine piecing skills with spinning circle blocks (below)
- Say Cheers: Set the scene for a fun-filled event with bespoke bunting
- Block of the Month: Corner-square Triangles and teeny HSTs – discover the next block in our sewalong
- Arctic Circle: Striking striped blocks meet clever pieced curves
- Bird Song: Embrace negative space with a quilt that mixes appliqué and curved piecing (above)
- Tumbler templates: Pick from a trio of sizes to cut and piece quilts with eye-catching angles